Noun(1) cases used to carry belongings when traveling
(1) left luggage office(2) When it comes to carrying luggage , pack all your bags, no matter how much space they occupy.(3) The potential weapons were carried in clothing or stuffed into luggage .(4) The last day we bought some more things to take back home and were again heavily loaded with luggage .(5) Strewn on the tarmac in front of the airplane is luggage and cargo from the plane.(6) Hoops have also been added to luggage racks to prevent luggage being thrown around.(7) upon landing, we waited and waited for our luggage(8) Posting it would cost half as much again as its purchase price, so she casually slings it in her luggage .(9) So you have the choice: five people and luggage , or seven of you travelling luggage-free.(10) There was a warm breeze and she found all her luggage packed and ready to go.(11) The young woman's luggage was packed in apparent readiness to travel to California.(12) That's why in all my travels my luggage has ever been stolen, nor has anything ever been stolen from it.(13) Shane said he thought that it would be safer to hang onto the tape of the demo tracks rather than leave it in his luggage .(14) One of the women was seen carrying luggage and climbing into a car with two men.(15) The bag was discovered among luggage from the commuter trains lost after the attacks.(16) His luggage , on every journey, is filled with tokens of the land, and people he had visited.
(1) hand luggage :: ringa tueke
(2) luggage rack :: whatanga tueke
(3) luggage tag :: tūtohu tueke
(4) luggage cart :: kata tueke
(5) left luggage :: tueke maui
(6) checked luggage :: tueke takina
(7) carry on luggage :: kawe i runga i tueke
(8) luggage room :: ruma tueke
(9) luggage carrier :: kawe tueke
(10) luggage trolley :: tōneke tueke
1. baggage ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leave your LUGGAGE
where it is for the moment.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
so here's some quality LUGGAGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
figure half an hour to get
her LUGGAGE, so... never.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Wow. That's a lot of
LUGGAGE for a weekend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Maori Dictionary: luggage
Meaning and definitions of luggage, translation in Maori
language for luggage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of luggage in Maori and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'luggage'
What luggage means in Maori, luggage meaning
in Maori, luggage
definition, examples and pronunciation
of luggage in Maori language.