Noun(1) an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event(2) an integrated course of academic studies(3) a radio or television show(4) (computer science(5) a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need(6) a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished(7) a performance (or series of performances
Verb(1) write a computer program(2) arrange a program of or for
(1) the British nuclear power programme(2) Raymond Otto, from Soweto, visited the school last Friday as part of a weekly programme of events looking at performing arts.(3) what's the programme for today?(4) Treatment consists of a long-term programme of physical activity and, when necessary, anti-inflammatory drugs.(5) The project aims to improve educational opportunities and create a programme of activities targeted towards specific audiences.(6) Villagers plan a programme of events beginning next month which will run late into the autumn.(7) the programme includes Dvořák's New World symphony(8) There are 14 races, each outlined in impenetrable statistical detail in the official programme .(9) BBC Radio 2 broadcast a programme devoted to this particular concert earlier this year.(10) It is planned to screen the programme in early spring, possibly as a two-parter.(11) There is a full programme of events planned when all classes take part in nativity plays and parents and friends are invited to attend.(12) A top band has been lined up again this year and all the old attractions are to be included in a great programme of events as in the former years.(13) training programme(14) a nature programme(15) a programme of events(16) This is a very exciting addition to the programme and performances are planned for Christmas and June 2003.
(1) computer program :: hōtaka rorohiko
(2) television program :: hōtaka pouaka whakaata
(3) program manager :: kaiwhakahaere hōtaka
(4) news program :: hōtaka rongo
(5) run program :: hōtaka oma
(6) application program :: papatono taupānga
(7) program counter :: counter hōtaka
(8) utility program :: hōtaka whaipainga
1. schedule ::
2. plan of action ::
mahere o te mahi
3. broadcast ::
4. course ::
5. guide ::
6. computer program ::
7. syllabus ::
8. platform ::
9. plan ::
10. arrange ::
programmed, programming, programmings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Now, murder is not part
of your 12-step PROGRAMME.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
...adult extension PROGRAMME
at the university.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
...your plan's treatment PROGRAMME
covers four sessions a week.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Some nature PROGRAMME
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
It seems they have used
an editing PROGRAMME.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Maori Dictionary: programme
Meaning and definitions of programme, translation in Maori
language for programme with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of programme in Maori and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'programme'
What programme means in Maori, programme meaning
in Maori, programme
definition, examples and pronunciation
of programme in Maori language.