Noun(1) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted(2) a planned undertaking
Verb(1) communicate vividly(2) extend out or project in space(3) transfer (ideas or principles(4) project on a screen(5) cause to be heard(6) draw a projection of(7) make or work out a plan for; devise(8) present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.(9) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(10) put or send forth(11) throw, send, or cast forward(12) regard as objective
(1) a project to build a new power station(2) A group of professionals plans to launch an ambitious training project aimed at disadvantaged and disabled people.(3) Take a look at the different ways you project yourself, and try to describe them.(4) You can be someone else, and can project yourself as a different person.(5) being audible depends on your ability to project your voice(6) I had to launch my own campaign to get the project off the ground.(7) a research project(8) The name comes from the use of a horn bell to project the sound and often a horn reed cap as well.(9) So now the viewing public must also project what meaning they can think of onto the object.(10) the novel undermines its own stated project of telling a story(11) they project that demand will rise(12) the students are doing a project on horses(13) Unfortunately stars will always attract people who need someone to project their obsessions on to .(14) Of course, he also needed funding to get the project off the ground.(15) The inkblot is known as a ├ö├ç├┐projective├ö├ç├û test in that it assumes the patient will project certain ideas on to the picture that would normally be lost in defense mechanisms.(16) Contract Chemicals undertook a collaborative research project with York University to develop a new range of environmentally-friendly catalysts.
(1) project management :: whakahaere kaupapa
(2) project manager :: kaiwhakahaere kaupapa
(3) research project :: kaupapa rangahau
(4) project team :: rōpū kaupapa
(5) pilot project :: kaupapa paerata
(6) to project :: ki ngä
(7) project director :: kaiwhakahaere kaupapa
(8) project planning :: whakamahere kaupapa
(9) project officer :: āpiha kaupapa
(10) construction project :: kaupapa hanga
1. plan ::
2. assignment ::
3. task ::
4. projection ::
5. forecast ::
6. intend ::
7. stick out ::
piri i roto i
8. propel ::
9. cast ::
10. convey ::
12. propose ::
13. jut out ::
-Tia ki roto i
15. contrive ::
16. figure ::
project, projected, projecting, projects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's full of classified information
about the Air Force PROJECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Project Gorilla, entry two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
part of the Manhattan Project.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Even those who didn't know
about your little PROJECT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Guess everybody's involved
in this PROJECT but me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
English to Maori Dictionary: project
Meaning and definitions of project, translation in Maori
language for project with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of project in Maori and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'project'
What project means in Maori, project meaning
in Maori, project
definition, examples and pronunciation
of project in Maori language.