English to Maori Meaning of success - angitu

Success :

angitu, whiwhinga, te pai, pepeé, nuinga, haereraa i mua, wikitoria, raupatu, wini, îraa, atua-tere, Bonanza, utu, tu'umālié, whakapai ake, te ahunga whakamua, tupu, toa, merekara, takahanga, wāhi nui, fakahoko, Joss, paetae, te oaoa, otinga o te mahi, mutunga o te mahi, waimarie, whakarau, putanga, Pāoa, mutunga

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Share More
Definitions of success in English
Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes
Examples of success in English
(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
Related Phrases of success
(1) success story ::
kōrero angitu
(2) great success ::
angitu nui
(3) success rate ::
auau angitu
(4) without success ::
kahore angitu
(5) achieve success ::
whakatutuki angitu
(6) huge success ::
angitu nui
(7) be a success ::
kia te angitu
(8) key to success ::
matua ki te angitu
(9) lack of success ::
kore o te angitu
1. favorable outcome ::
putanga pai
2. prosperity ::
te pai
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
10. turkey ::
Different Forms
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows

"10% chance of liver failure" sound like a 90% chance of liver SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

-that Bert's success is not my failure.
- There you go!

-that Bert's SUCCESS is not my failure. - There you go!

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9

...where when a hunter flaunts his success
to the rest of the village...

...where when a hunter flaunts his SUCCESS to the rest of the village...

The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4

The Sweet Smell of Success.

The Sweet Smell of Success.

Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16

The Arctic expedition
was a remarkable success.

The Arctic expedition was a remarkable SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1

English to Maori Dictionary: success

Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Maori language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Maori and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'success'

What success means in Maori, success meaning in Maori, success definition, examples and pronunciation of success in Maori language.

Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History